- Professor David Haslam, Chair
- Dr Margaret Helliwell, Vice Chair
- Professor David Hunter
- Professor Finbarr Martin
- Professor Rona McCandlish
- Andy McKeon
- Bill Mumford
- Linda Seymour
- Jonathan Tross CB
- Sir Andrew Dillon, Chief Executive
- Professor Gillian Leng CBE, Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Health and Social Care
- Ben Bennett, Business Planning and Resources Director
- Professor Carole Longson, Health Technology Evaluation Centre Director
- Mark Baker, Centre for Clinical Practice Director
- Jane Gizbert, Communications Director
- Mike Kelly, Public Health Centre Director
- Alexia Tonnel, Evidence Resources Director
The NICE Board has the following sub-committees:
- Audit and Risk Committee: Provides an independent and objective review of arrangements for internal control within NICE.
- Citizens Council Committee: Decides the questions to be put to the Citizens Council, in consultation with the rest of NICE.
- Human Resource and Clinical Revalidation Committee: Agrees, monitors and reviews NICE HR strategies and policies including the NICE medical revalidation policy.
- Remuneration and Terms of Service Committee: Sets remuneration levels and terms of service for senior staff at NICE, in line with NHS practice.
- Public board meeting papers and upcoming meeting dates
- Strategy board meeting papers and upcoming meeting dates
- Board attendance information
This page was last updated: 19 November 2013