Am I up to date?
Support for professional development
NICE and NICE Evidence Services offer a range of products to help you to keep up to date with your knowledge and skills.
To ensure that the practice is aware of the latest guidance from NICE, and that systems and procedures have been changed to deliver NICE's recommendations, see the ´Is my practice up to date?´ section.
NICE Evidence Services allows everyone working in health and social care to access a wide range of high quality information to help them improve the quality of patient care.
NICE Evidence Services offers:
- a fast, free and easy to use search function to help users search for the information they want
- search results from credible sources, ranked according to relevance and quality
- My Evidence - a personalised space to save searches and the opportunity to register to receive the latest health information
- accreditation to organisations who meet high quality standards in developing health information.
By registering with My Evidence, users can tell NICE Evidence Services what their particular areas of interests are. Users can then:
- receive regular updates about new information in their field of interest which can be accessed through NHS Evidence Services
- receive news feeds which automatically alert them to news about their area of interest
- save the results of a search they have made
- save a piece of information they have found as a result of their search.
Register for My Evidence
This page was last updated: 22 November 2013